We all have different needs and concerns that lead you here. Maybe you are going through a lot of changes or transitions in life. Or maybe someone in your life has encouraged you to talk to someone about what you are going through. Call me crazy, but I believe that we all have the right to best care possible to care for our emotional needs. We all have the basic human right to receive care and attention. There are no referrals or permission from a doctor needed to be here- only your motivation and an open mind.
How Can I Support You In Your Journey? As a squirrel once said, “In a Nutshell,” together we will work on what your priorities are. I provide you with the attention and support through counseling and education on what you need. You know, My grandfather always taught me that a person can never have enough tools in his or her toolbox. I use a lot of various tools and techniques can help you reach your goals .
AREAS I SPECIALIZE IN:
Health and Illness (15 years in Healthcare and medical social work)
Stress and Trauma
ABCD (Anxiety, Behavioral Concerns, Depression)
Parenting and Family Support
WHAT I OFFER:
- Counseling/Therapy (Individual, Family, Group Therapy)
- Health and Wellness Classes (Check out my upcoming class in Seal Beach’s Park and Recreation on pages 12-13!)
- Evenings available
- Phone, Video options available
WHO I CAN SERVE:
JUST A FEW THINGS I AM COMMITTED TO WITH YOU:
- Working on your goals at your pace
- Exploring how your concerns impact your life in total (relationships, school, work, personal growth, health, etc)
- Assess and diagnose behavioral or mental health conditions
- Learn how to better manage stress, cope, and adapt to your circumstances
- Helping connect you to benefits and resources that may help you or that you are legally entitled to
- Building up your confidence and self-esteem! Think of it as a muscle- we will do strength training to build you up!
- Offering to Collaborate with your medical providers and school
- Of course, always offering you chocolate !
- Public Speaking
- Educational trainings for work, school, and community agencies
- Clinical Supervision licensure services for MFT interns and ASWs