Are you going through major changes in your physical and emotional health?
Have you or someone you loved just received or been battling a diagnosis or disability and are trying to figure out what to do next?
Is it just so hard to even believe that this is happening?
Are you trying to learn where to get the help in the community or what resources you or your family may be eligible for?
Maybe someone you trust has encouraged you to get some help and support?
I’m Here for You
With over 15 years experience in health care, I understand the impact that illness has on all parts of our lives- emotional, mentally, physically. I believe that our mind, body, and spirit are all connected and depend on each other for balance. One of the main goals of living with an illness, whether it is acute or chronic, emotional or physical, is to learn how NOT to be defined by your condition. This is where my personal journey, along with professional experience, makes me unique and different from other counselors. I understand because I have been there and know what it takes to thrive. I know how to navigate the health care system and benefit systems firsthand.
Some ways that I can support you are by:
- Coordinate your care and make recommendations to you doctor
- Assess for resources to help you better function at home, school, and work
- Ongoing evaluation to of your mental health care needs
- Use clinical tools that proven to help us better cope
- Mindfulness, self-compassion, and Meditation exercise that reduce anxiety and increase your self-confidence & attention
- Creating a plan for your self-care needs
- Work on specific goals that you have to bring you joy and hope today and for tomorrow